12-night | Island Princess® or Coral Princess® | Vancouver, B.C. to Fairbanks
May – September 2018
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses of up to $258 are additional and subject to change.
balcony fares from $2,773*
Exclusive Amenities compliments of Your Travel Agent
Music of Denali Dinner Theater, Tundra Wilderness Tour Upgrade, @ Breakfasts
and 3 Dinner at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge®
- 1-7 By Sea: Northbound Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, with two glacier-viewing experiences in Glacier Bay National
Park and College Fjord as well stops in the charming port towns of Ketchikan, Juneau & Skagway.
- 8 By Land: From Whittier, Direct-to- the- Wilderness® rail service takes you to Talkeetna, where you’ll motorcoach to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge.®
- 9 By Land: A full day at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge® gives you time to get to know the area. There are several optional activities available. Stop at the tour desk to learn about the possibilities.
- 10 By Land: Begin your morning with a scenic motorcoach ride and check in for a two night stay at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge.®
- 11 By Land: Explore Denali National Park in-depth on a fully narrated Tundra Wilderness Tour, you’ll have plenty of wildlife viewing and photo opportunities.
- 12 By Land: Set out for Fairbanks where you’ll enjoy a Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise, visit a native village, view a bush pilot demonstration, and see the dog kennels of a former Iditarod champion.
- 13 By Land: Tour concludes in Fairbanks
SUBMIT YOUR QUOTE FORMS TODAY SO WE CAN HOLD YOUR CABIN AND SEND YOU A QUOTE!
VISIT GET A QUOTE PAGE, FILL OUT THE FORM COMPLETELY AND SUBMIT IT TODAY.
LET US HELP YOU GET ONBOARD!